Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Entry To My BLOG

This is my first attempt to create a BLOG. I was encouraged by my dear friend smartiepants. Actually we have difficultly keeping up on eachother's lives so this is a fun way to stay in touch.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I love this!!!!
    This picture of the family is great!!!! Look we have so much in common. U like Lemon Drops, so do I. U like being pampered with chocolate at the spa, what a coincidence so do I!!!! U scrapbook, I shuffle paper, uh not the same. U like hanging out with the family, uh that's a day to day sometimes minute by minute thing for me. Other than that WOW we are alike!!! :)
    Way to go Mama LLama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a bad start. What about Facebook and Linkedin and... It never ends. Always good to hear from you!

    Tom Pouliot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well come to BLOGGING Janet!!! Yesmin talks about Samantha every now and then! :) U better post DAILY, cos' we have a purple-flower- blog-stalker who'll remind u to update your blog!!! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey JenE, JenE, JenE I am not a stalker I just think you need to be updating FASTER. I obviously don't have a life.
    Ok Mama time to update!!! Give us some smack on what's going on in your corner of the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete