skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mama Llama
Saturday, March 14, 2009
BUGSY
I just dropped off Bugsy at the vet for x-rays...her back legs have been sore for the last 2 days. Poor girl. I hope she's going to be okay. We're all pretty concerned here.
1 comment:
Jenny Tan
March 14, 2009 at 10:21 AM
She's adorable!!! I hope she feels better soon.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Raising Our Kids in America...
Have You Talked To Your Kid(s) What To Do In An Emergency Situation Lately???
15 years ago
Smartie Pants
New Adventure
15 years ago
Bryanshare - Windows Live
Dinner with Tom
18 years ago
goodworthfamily.blogspot.com/
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
September
(1)
▼
March
(2)
BUGSY
BUGSY
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(5)
About Me
Mama Llama
View my complete profile
My Favorite Things
A good book: I'm currently reading "Three Weeks With My Brother"
Lemon Drops
A pedicure at the spa
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate
Scrapbooking with friends
Hanging out with the family
She's adorable!!! I hope she feels better soon.
ReplyDelete